Do you like the idea of selling your flats off-plan but the prices of Computer Generated Images (CGI) seem too steep?
My 7 SIMPLE TIPS to get beautiful affordable CGI, save time and headache and some cash in the process.
Set a date for the beginning of our marketing campaign and start looking for your Virtual Design Services 2 months earlier.
– You are giving yourself time to browse for good specialist.
– Best value CGI providers will have many project in pipeline and by leaving this decision to last minute you’ll have to settle for whoever is available.
– Starting early also removes the sense of urgency and extra price tag attached to express delivery.
2. UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS
Find out how many changes are included in original quotation letter.
What happens when the extra work is required or design changes.
-Is the site visit included?
-Is the site visit really necessary?
-Understand the process and ask if something is not clear.
3. EXPLAIN WHAT DO YOU NEED THE CGI FOR.
Make sure Visualization Specialists understand purpose of whole exercise and not taking advantage of your lack of experience in working with digital models and rendering.
-Is it conceptual design or maybe u need to show impact on neighbourhood?
-Will you use it for online marketing and can be compressed to make it load faster or will you use it in brochures, banners and the images need to be in highest resolution?
-Maybe, you need something creative to break the snooze during PowerPoint presentation and excite your audience?
4. SPECIFY YOUR BUDGET IF YOU HAVE ONE.
-Sometimes it might be difficult to decide what you want when everything sounds amazing
– Finding the right balance between what you’re trying to achieve and what you’re are willing to spend will save time both parties on redefining scope of work and you’ll find “sweet spot” quicker.
5. REVIEW SCOPE OF WORKS BEFORE SENDING PURCHASE ORDER.
Check if the scope of work matches the agreement. Did you define correct Show Flat?
It is important especially when from quotation date to commencement of work weeks passed and in the mean time you decided to showcase different flat but didn’t communicate the change to the CGI Specialist.
6. GUESSWORK= REWORK AND COSTS MONEY AND TIME.
Provide as much detail as possible
“5 min of preparation and planning saves 20 min in execution”
– be specific in your brief and make sure your 3D Specialist is working to latest detail.
– provide sketches, screen shots, picture of desired finishes.
– ” heavier bed throw” or “different shade of copper” is not it.
7. REVIEW DRAFTS QUICKLY
– Schedule time for drafts review and keep in touch.
-Good communication is the key to minimizing lead-time.